23 Nov Registered Nurse (RN) (Part-Time)
Munising Memorial Hospital is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) for our Emergency and/or Inpatient Departments whose compassion, clinical expertise, and excellence are top priority. The selected candidate will work night shift (12 Hour Shifts) in our Emergency and/or Inpatient Departments. We are looking for a part-time Registered Nurse (RN) and are offering a $2,500 sign on bonus.
Candidates for the Registered Nurse (RN) position should meet the following requirements:
- State of Michigan Registered Nursing License.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider Certification.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification is Required.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC) Certification is Preferred.
- Interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with healthcare team and patients.
- Critical thinking skills to assess, plan, direct and delegate emergent patient care.
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to lift and maneuver equipment; ability to position and transfer patients using assistive devices and proper body mechanics.
- Ability to utilize sensory skills for clinical and environmental assessment.
If you are interested in joining our healthcare team, please submit a cover letter and resume to: Stacey Peterson, Director of Human Resources
Munising Memorial Hospital, 1500 Sand Point Road, Munising, MI 49862
Munising Memorial Hospital is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com